- The students are required to deposit the full fee at the time of admission. However in genuine cases the fee may be accepted in two/three installments.
- Submitted fee will not be refundable in any case of admission cancellation after 30 September of admission year.
- Students are requested to deposit the fee and other charges as mentioned in the fee structure.
- The fee will be deposited in the college only through Cash/Demand Draft that should be drawn in favour of "Banda Para Medical College & Nursing School. Banda"
- Examination fee to be paid separetly at the time of examination form
- Enrollment fee to be paid separetly at the time of examination form
- If the students are posted at the mental hospital, for psychiatric experience that time fee will be taken from the students as per the instruction of Mental Hospital.
- At the time of admission S.N.A. fee is payable. It will be taken once during whole course.
- All students shall comply with the college rules and regulations.
- Attendance will be taken and record will be maintained of theory lectures.
- Students are required to obey the order's of principal, faculty, Hostel warden and all of the officials of the institute.
- Students must pay for all damages caused by them to book and othe college property, if any.
- The institute has prescribed dress code which is compulsory for all students.
- Ragging of new comer in any form in or out side the campus is highly inderriable and if any student is found involved disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- The decision of the governing council of the school in all dispute would be final and binding on the students.
- A student may be expelled from the school/punished at the discretion of the management of the school for taking part in any activity for any reason whatsoever which may cause hindrance/disturbance in the college/hostel.
- Giving wrong information on the health certificate lack of progress in studies & clinical/field work.